Thursday, July 2, 2009

Award-Winning Talent

I recently finished Valley Of The Shadow by Tom Pawlik, 2006 winner of the Operation First Novel contest, and I really enjoyed it! The novel is the sequel to his contest-winning Vanish, and it doesn't disappoint. So if you like suspense, take a look at Tom's novels.

And coming soon is Thicker Than Blood by C.J. Darlington, winner of the 2008 Operation First Novel contest. I just read her first chapter, and it has definitely whet my appetite. Can't wait till it releases in January!

So while I'm on the subject of these wonderfully talented authors, let me encourage you to consider entering your novel in the contest that won them (and me!) publication with Tyndale House Publishers. Just pop on over to the Christian Writers Guild's website to find all the rules and information. If you've got a manuscript ready, or mostly ready, why not give it a shot?

But don't drag your feet. The contest deadline is October 1st!

No comments: