Friday, May 1, 2009

Books-A-Million Signing

Thanks to everyone who stopped by my book signing at Books-A-Million Tuesday evening. It was a fun time of meeting new people and seeing old friends. And thanks to everyone at Books-A-Million for making my visit so special. I look forward to doing it again soon!





If you missed it, come on by the Lifeway Christian Store at 9840-A West Broad St. in Richmond, VA. on Saturday, May 16th. I'll be there from 11am-2pm to sign Fireflies In December and help celebrate Lifeway's "National Fiction Day". It sounds like a great time, so join us for this celebration of the wide array of Christian fiction we're blessed to have available to us.


I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Ethan M. said...

It was fun. Wish I could come to more. Come on and schedule one for Fishersville/Waynesborro/Stanton area!!!

Jennifer Valent said...

As you wish...